Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
Have you made your Labor Day weekend plans yet? Although summer is almost over, there are still plenty of ways to have fun outdoors. Here are a few ideas on how you can spend Labor Day weekend with your family.
Labor Day Weekend Activities:
- Play a Sport –Organize a family game of kickball, whiffle ball or flag football. Not only is it great exercise for kids, it’s great for adults too! Just make sure you drink plenty of water and don’t forget to wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth when playing contact sports.
- Go Boating –Spending time near the water is a great way to end the summer. Always make sure that kids are wearing a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket that fits snugly.
- Swim in the Pool –Spend some time in the pool before the water gets too cold. Since every child is different, parents should always actively supervise children, especially those who are not confident in their swimming abilities.
- Have a BBQ – Relax and enjoy spending time with your family by having an outdoor BBQ. Parents can grill healthy foods that are good for your body and your teeth!
- This article from Safe Kids offers more information on great ways to spend Labor Day weekend with your family.
Don’t forget to call and schedule your back-to-school dental cleaning with us! Call (631) 486-6364 to contact our Commack office or (631) 320-0880 to contact our Medford office.