Here are a few simple tips that will keep your child’s teeth healthy and strong:
- Have your dentist help change your youngster’s diet to a healthier one filled with protein, fruits and veggies!
- If your infant drinks a bottle, have them drink it before bedtime.
- Stock your cabinets with healthy food and drinks, instead of sugary ones.
- During snack time, try swapping in fruits, veggies, protein, nuts, eggs and cheese instead of chips, cookies and candy.
- If your child is into chewing gum, stick to sugar-free! There are tons of varieties to choose from.
- Drink water as a replacement for sweetened or carbonated drinks.