Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
Teaching dental hygiene at an early age is the best way to ensure a lifetime of good oral health. Here at Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County, we treat our patients with care and compassion so that they learn to love going to the dentist, not dread it. Below are a few reasons why you should choose Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County for your kids.
1. We were recently voted the Best Pediatric Dental Practice on Long Island!
- Each year, Bethpage Federal Credit Union asks Long Islanders to vote for their favorite local businesses in a number of categories, from arts and entertainment to weddings. Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County had the honor of being voted the best dental practice for kids for 2014. We’re known for our caring professionals, warm atmosphere and trustworthy doctors.
2. We Have Two Locations
- Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County has two locations, making it easier for you to make and keep an appointment. Our offices are Commack and Medford on Long Island. Addresses are listed on our website.
3. Our Dentists Are Top Notch
- All of our dentists are friendly and patient, not to mention trustworthy and professional. Our doctors are dedicated to making dental visits fun and friendly – a rarity in the dental world!
For more information on Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County, visit www.SuperMolar.com or call our Commack office at (631) 486-6364 or our Medford office at (631) 320-0880. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your child!